allows you to manage the cost of your pet’s veterinary care with low minimum monthly payments for any treatment amount. It’s easy to apply and in most cases, decisions are immediate. Apply at the hospital or online:
We believe that pet insurance may make caring for you pet more affordable.
Time and time again, we’ve seen it help families take better care of their animal companions and afford life-saving procedures for their pets.
Like health insurance for people, pet policies have different deductibles, co-payments, and premiums. You should also be aware that with most policies, the pet owner must pay the vet bills in full, file a claim, and then wait for reimbursement from the insurance company.
The insurance plans that we accept are:
It’s always a good idea to do your homework prior to signing up for a plan and, as you make up your mind, consider the following questions:
- Is there a physical exam required to get coverage?
- What percentage of the bill does the company pay after the deductible?
- Are there co-pays?
- Does the plan cover pre-existing conditions and recurring medical problems?
- Can you choose any veterinarian or animal hospital?
- Are prescription drugs covered?
- Does the policy pay if your pet is being treated and dies?
If you have any questions about our payment policies or want to talk to someone about your bill, give us a call at (717) 767-0180 today.